From tennis, jogging, cycling, rock climbing that raise your adrenaline, you have to make sure your skin are protected and remains healthy & beautiful from exposed ultraviolet rays. Here are tips to protect your skin from outdoor activities:
- Wearing a special glasses for sports that included 200 UV protection lenses, has resistant to shock and comfortable to wear, and make sure you use glasses made from lightweight frame (nylon material).
- Drink plenty of water. Place the water in a bottle is stylish, non-slip, and lightweight.
- Every one hour, refresh your weary and tired face with face spray. Choose face spay that contains minerals, which can refresh the skin as well as shed dirt, but safe in sensitive skin.
- Protect your skin from the ultraviolet rays, by choosing sunscreen designed for outdoor activity. Select the type of sunscreen spray vitamin D3 fortified, waterproof, quickly absorbed, and has the nutrients to fight premature aging.
- Deodorant spray is the secret to keeping the body fresh scent without feeling sticky. Choose spray that practical, gives 24 hour protection and free from alcohol so its safe on sensitive skin.
- Don't let the sweat make your beautiful face look not fresh. You don't need full makeup, just put on pretty pink lip gloss that contains vitamin E and fruit extracts. In addition to keeping the humidity, the pink shimmer will makes your lips look fresh and glow.
- Skin should be protected from the sun and supple. Therefore don't forget to apply body cream that have two functions to protect from the sun. You can also use scented cocoa butter that can give you a stamina boost in your activities.
|image: www.pedbikeimages.org (Carl Sundstrom)|